Thursday 23 July 2009

Oh Freddy, You Tease(r)



Saw this on Aintitcoolnews
who got it from IGN.com,
Jackie Earl Haley
(who played Rorschach in Watchmen)
is the new Freddy.
I'm a geek, what can I say?
I saw the original Nightmare On Elm Street wa-a-a-ay back when it was first released into the cinemas. When the people running small local fleapits didn't care how old you were, as long as you had your pocket money.
I saw the second in film in the franchise at an open-air screening in France or Italy, I seem to recall.
Bi33are.
Number three, and my friends and I were well into the habit of taking four-packs of beer into the pictures, sitting at the back, shouting & geerally playing along with the films we watched.
A long time ago, I know, 'cause we could still smoke there, too.
I think the fourth film was the last one I shelled out cinema tokens for, because (and I am shaking my head as I type this) it was no longer realistic enough.
Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment